Saturday, November 22, 2008

Have YOU Changed???

EX19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
EX22:31You are to be my holy people....
LEV11:45For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
JOSH24:19And Joshua said.......Ye cannot serve the LORD:for he is an holy God........ {King James Version}

There are 59 verses I found in my Chinese Devotional Bible, telling us our God is holy and He wants us to be holy before Him. I was referring to my Nov18th post [THOUGHT which I have changed to IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE] that we Christians should not bring shame on our LORD. We should make less and lesser offences against the law. Incidentally, this morning this thought came to me. I was reminded of a sermon I heard in the GoodTV where the Taiwanese Pastor asked his congregation,"Have you changed?". He was referring to his congregation where a number of them had gone to visit the famous Korean Pastor David Yonggi Cho's church, the Yoido Full Gospel Church (Assemblies of God) and the Prayer Mountain yearly. He told his church members to observe from their daily life, like driving on the road, had they changed from their usual habits. If they still remained the same as before,then they had not grown spiritually. It would then be of no use no matter how many times they had done the pilgrimage to Korea. It is not the matter of you have visited the famous Korean church. It is more important that you have changed spiritually and away from sin. The change must come from within, from our inner body. Once we have the change from within us, then people can see Christ in us.

Yes, may GOD bless you and me too.











1 comment: